Annual Report 2022 / 2023: President's and Treasurer's reports
It is the EJC again! And with it, it’s time for our annual reports! Without much ado, you will find our reports here:
- 2023 President’s report (click here for PDF)
- 2023 Treasurer’s report (click here for PDF)
- 2023 Statement of Accounts for the year 2022 (click here for PDF)
As in any volunteer-run organisation, there are many, many people who deserve our thanks for putting so much time, passion and energy into the European Juggling Association. I will certainly fail to remember them all here, but at the very least, we want to name a few.
- The team in Lublin for taking on the superhuman task of organising an EJC in less than three months!
- Team Ireland for their hard work and dedication to the EJC community.
- The EJC Tres Cantos team for running our first EJC since the pandemic!
- The Executive Committee (XC), namely – in alphabetical order – Alejandro, Bubba, Caroline/Sweets, Eileen, Gamze, and Linde, as well as Anton, Cat, Marta for their regular work on tech and communications. Thank you for all your energy, commitment and work!
- All the board members who have been so active during the year and a source of knowledge, support, and supportive challenge – Anton, Ben, Blue, Giulia, Guy, Lena, Maria, Melissa, Miark, Momo, Paul, Philip, Simon, Sonja, and Tobi (in addition to those already mentioned)
- Andi Nitsche from sixhop.net, who has been running our IT infrastructure for years, in a largely voluntary capacity.
And last but not least, to all of you: thank you, the community, that makes the EJC happen!
There are many more who deserve thanks for their efforts and support; if you are one of them, please know that you are appreciated!
If you would like to get involved, there are many different positions open this year, not the least the Treasurer and several Country Representatives. And if you don’t want that level of responsibility but would like to volunteer, we always appreciate capable help!
Please sign up to our newsletter to stay tuned, and if you want to get in touch with us directly, drop us a line at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!